EwE - Barnyard Fun!

This week in our Ellie krieger group it was my turn to choose the theme!  I chose barnyard fun. So you could make anything that came out of a barnyard!  I chose Ellies herbed pork tenderloin.    Pretty simple to make.  You make a mix of the dry spices and rubs on to the tenderloin.  Then you sear it in a skillet for 10 minutes.   Then finish cooking in the oven on 450.  I made some ranch potatoes to go with it.  Served up along side i made my new favorite dish of zucchini, tomatoes and kalamata olives.   Just fry that up together in a bit of olive oil until zucchini is tender.   This was a great meal.

I love all of Ellies cookbooks that I own. You can easily go to Amazon and order yourself one.  You can also find the recipe online Here

Check out our website to see what the others in the group made.  Here

Comments

TeaLady said…
Sounds like the perfect meal to me. Interesting side dish.
Kayte said…
We love pork tenderloin and yours looks great. Mark is all about the potatoes and I would be all about that new fav side dish of yours, the combination sounds really delicious to me. What a nice meal! This was a fun theme, it was fun to see what everyone would choose from the barnyard! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake