Ewe- three bean and beef chili

In my cooking with Ellie Krieger group, I chose chili for our challenge this week.  With fall here (even though our weather is hot enough to fry an egg on the sidewalk), my menu demands a pot of chili at least weekly.  I like to try different variations and Ellie's did not disappoint.  I especially liked the addition of carrots to this traditional dish.   We enjoyed this on Halloween night as is our tradition, along with a scary movie.  We watched Stonehurst Asylum.  It kept our interest and had a huge twist at the end that I had not figured out!

Normally our group does not post Ellie's recipes out of respect for the author, but you can find this online Here.     Try it and enjoy!

Check out our website at Ellie

Comments

Kayte said…
Oh that bowl of chili looks very good and perfect for any time of the year...I am a believer that chili is not just for winter! I'm trying to remember if I have made this version...I have made several of her chili recipes so perhaps I have but I can't remember putting carrots in chili, so maybe not. Will check it out and if I haven't made it, I will give it a go. It's basketball season and chili is for weekends and basketball watching here!
Cakelaw said…
I love chili so I enjoyed this theme. Your Halloween evening sounds perfect.
TeaLady said…
NOTHING more warming than a good pot of chili. Too bad it hasn't been cold enough yet to really enjoy the heat from it.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake