Eating with Ellie - pizza strudel

This week Margaret chose pizza strudel in our Ellie Kreiger group.  We get our recipes from the Weeknight Wonders book.   i do not know if it is just my taste buds this week but I have not made anything this week to rave about.  this strudel was just okay to me.  however, my DH thought it was quite tasty.   I think it needed a little more flavor.  But it was easy to prepare for sure.  I forgot to spray my pan with non stick spray and I had a little trouble getting it off the pan in one piece but it finally let loose.   check out our website if you want to see how the others in the group liked it.  Ewellie.wordpress.com
It was filled with spinach and tomatoes, basil and mozzarella cheese.





Comments

Cakelaw said…
I like the golden colour you got on your pizza. I was prepared not to like this, then when I tasted it, I loved it!
Kayte said…
Looks wonderful, but I felt the same way you did, it was just so-so for me but the husband loved it and ate almost all of it in one sitting! It was fun to make and I like trying new things. Always fun to see what everyone comes up with each week!

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake