Ready for Superbowl? Carla Vavalas Hot Wings

This week my friend Joanne of Applecrumbles and I made Carla Vavalas' hot wings.  This recipe is perfect this week since Superbowl Sunday is coming up!!  I will definitely be making these again!  They are very easy, inexpensive, and quick.  Not to mention delicious!

Joanne had warned me that they were a bit on the hot side, so I knew to cut back on the hot sauce.  My only problem was the recipe made 48 hot wings which were way too many for the two of us.  So I tried to accurately measure how much sauce I would need for the 12 wings I made for us, but I did not make quite enough sauce.  And the sauce was GREAT so I was a tad disappointed that all my wings were not completely covered in it.  I think I might have even liked to have had some extra to dip something in - bread, whatever!!

If you want the recipe, just email me!   Try these!!

Comments

Joanne said…
Wow! Fantastic! Those chicken legs make me want to eat meat again! Great job Peggy :)
Kayte said…
Those look really really good! Superbowl Sunday has a whole new meaning as it is here in my city this year...and the traffic, people, lack of available restaurant reservations is wild! Your wings are wonderful.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake