Spankin Spinach Roll and Sausage, Zucchini Pasta

This will be a double post.  First, my twitter friends, Kayte and Margaret, post the most delicious pastas on Thursdays.  Margaret and I also enjoy a game or two of Words with Friends occasionally.  She usually beats me. 

I was intrigued with the pastas so I ordered the book from Amazon.  Guiliano Hazan's Thirty Minute Pastas.  This is my first attempt at a recipe from the book and I will say it was easy to prepare, quick, very good directions in the book, and the result - fantastic.  We really enjoyed this pasta!  It is basically fusilli with fresh tomatoes, zucchini, and sausage.  If you want the recipe, just grab the book off Amazon.com or email me and I'll send to you!  My photo does not do this pasta justice. 


Next, my friend Joanne of Applecrumbles and I are working our way through Carla Vavala's Fusion Food + Friends (FFF) cookbook.  This week we made the Spankin Spinach Roll!  It is basically a pizza rolled up in a roll, and then sliced.  It would be fantastic for an appetizer for a football game or just a dinner.  It is filled with fresh mushrooms, fresh spinach, and cheese.  Easy to make, easy to slice, easy to serve.  We loved it.  Come join us as we make our way through this book!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG, baked Italian dishes are my weakness. This looks AMAZINGLY good!
Joanne said…
Everything looks SO good.
Your spinach bread looks AMAZING!
TeaLady said…
That spinach roll looks fantastic. And I know the pasta was good. Glad you joined in with us!!

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake