Fish and Tomatoes en papillote

Get the recipe here http://www.doriegreenspan.com/2007/08/cooking-in-a-cocoon-salmon-and-tomatoes-en-papillote.html

I did not take a photo.  But last night I prepared Dorie's Salmon and Tomatoes En Papillote only substituting tilapia for the salmon.  It was fabulous.  Cooked up so easy and quick - just 12 minutes in the oven.  I used parchment paper instead of foil.

I also made a potato gratin from my new book Cooking Light Vegetarian and a squash casserole that I tossed together with cheese, egg, onion and breadcrumbs.

The husband was in heaven.  I strongly recommend cooking the fish this way.  Dorie never fails.

Again, sorry there are no photos today.

Comments

Anne said…
Oh this sounds incredible and I will have to look at that new cookbook (can't have enough it seems!) Your scones are cute and I'm so glad they were a hit, Dorie is the best!
Rita said…
I have been wanting to try a fish meal in papillote; sounds so good; those scones are calling my name.
Rita
Kayte said…
This was wonderful, we enjoyed her combination of flavors very much, too!
Joanne said…
I bet it was good. Tilapia or salmon, as long as its fish, I'll love it.
Hope all is well - cooking healthy and staying happy :)
TeaLady said…
These were good weren't they. And fun to cook this way. Photos next time, Peggy, Photos!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake