CEiMB - Broccoli-Cheddar Breakfast Bake


Our host this week for CEiMB is Chez Zero
I love breakfast foods so I was excited to prepare this. However, I'm not a huge fan of broccoli. I substitute spinach and it was, in my humble opinion, genius. It is delicious. I cannot wait to eat it for breakfast tomorrow morning!

okay my photos will not load correctly in here and for some reason I cannot move them around. Obviously, one of my photos is not in focus. Forgive on the photos, but try try try the recipe!!

Thanks for hosting and choosing this recipe Chez Zero.

Comments

Marthe said…
I love breakfast foods, but somehow having veggies for breakfast doesn't seem right to me... Maybe I should have tried this one though...
Kayte said…
Looks wonderful...all that melty cheese just makes my mouth water. We all loved it, and I will make it again...love convenience of being able to do ahead.
Joanne said…
Agreed - Great recipe. Ellie does it again! Spinach - broccoli...all is good.
Anonymous said…
I thought about making the same substitution because I had some spinach on hand, but I'm a big broccoli fan so I decided to pick some up. One of the great things about this recipe is how versatile it is - I think the spinach is a great idea.
Pamela said…
Sometimes I am stunned that I don't think about the subs other people do. Like the spinach...great idea!
Heide said…
What a great idea, using spinach! I'll have to try that next time. Glad you enjoyed this recipe, and congrats on the grandbaby news!!! Yay for babies! :)
TeaLady said…
This was really good. I was surprised by the flavor the nutmeg added.

Spinach would be a good sub.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake