TWD - Sweet Potato Biscuits

I take any opportunity I have to make biscuits. I love them all. Buttermilk, sour cream, or sweet potato! I was very excited that Erin of Prudence Pennywise chose this recipe this week for our Tuesdays with Dorie challenge. It's Halloween - grab your witch's broom (you know you have one tucked away in that closet) and fly over to Erin's webpage for the recipe. While you are there, be sure to read her fabulous, warm, witty post that goes with her baking.

I loved these biscuits. I love anything pumpkin or sweet potato and they were perfect for fall. Easy to make and delicious served with butter or jam. Have a wonderful week.

Comments

AmyRuth said…
So you are a biscuit girl too? I love them and usually the favorite addition is honey and butter but I've seen and read adding ham/turkey which sounds like that could almost make them legal hehe. I'm so glad you loved them too. I'll stop by later to see your photos. Hope you are having a good Fall Season.
AmyRuth
Hindy said…
Biscuits with apple butter is my fav. I can't wait to see how yours turned out.
The Blonde Duck said…
I could eat biscuits all day, every day...
Anonymous said…
Good to hear that you loved them. They didn't quite work out for me...unless you consider a pancake a biscuit.
natalia said…
Ciao Peggy ! i'm sure they were and tasted delicious !!
Anonymous said…
Glad you liked them!
Cakelaw said…
Yes, these biscuits were good - the sweet potato gave them a lovely flavour.
Anonymous said…
Your biscuits look so tempting! I'm glad to hear that you liked them. I think I would have enjoyed them, but I'm the only one in my house who likes sweet potatoes.
spike. said…
So fun for halloween! Glad to hear you liked them
Prudy said…
Peggy, so nice to be here! Thanks so much for your kind comments. Your biscuits look just lovely; you're making me want them again today!
TeaLady said…
Those look really good.

Love biscuits, but these just didn't do it for me. Glad you liked them.
Leslie said…
How did you do it? These flopped for so many of us, and yours are perfect! Way to go!
Marthe said…
Your biscuits look yummy, sorry I missed them... :(
Nancy/n.o.e said…
pumpkins and sweet potatoes are tops with me too. I loved these biscuits with butter, and they were also good with cheese, but I didn't think about jam. Now I want more!
Anonymous said…
Great looking biscuits! They sound so yummy, too. I am planning to make them soon, hopefully this weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake