TWD - Yes, We Have No Bananas

Amy of Sing for Your Supper chose Banana Cream Pie for our recipe this week in the Tuesday with Dorie's Group. She has a great blog. Jump over for a visit and see what she made and get the recipe. I can't wait to see what all the TWDers loved about this pie. I'm sorry, but I did not get to make the cream pie this weekend. Check back with me on Thursday, however, for some excellent salmon.

I ask you, if Freud were a Banana, would we refer to a subtle yet overt expression of character as a Banana Slip?

Anyone watching dancing with the stars? Gilles is my favorite.

Comments

chocolatechic said…
Gilles...oh...my...goodness.


He needs to dance with his shirt off all the time.

I also like Melissa too.
Sabrina said…
Yeah forget the pie... I will take Gilles any day!!!! mmmmmm!
natalia said…
Ciao ! Thanks for your message Peggy ! Here is scary but not bad at all but we are very upset with the very sad news arriving !
Marthe said…
I actually found the TWD Banana Cream Pie to be too sweet.... You should try Ellie's, it was really tasty!!

I emailed you the info about the Pay-it-forward give-away. Have you seen my latest give-away by the way?
Thanks for the comment about the broken pie crust. And you were right. It was SO tasty!

Can't wait to see your salmon on Thursday!
Nancy/n.o.e said…
You sound really busy, Peggy. The pie was good, but you can fit it in some other time when you are in desperate need of banana cream pie.
Nancy
Cathy said…
I need to start watching Dancing with the Stars. I like stars . . . and dancing. Can't wait to see your salmon!
TeaLady said…
BANANA SLIP!!! Wahaaaahaaa.
Annette said…
I liked the pie, but had some mishaps making it. It came out okay in the end.

Gilles is my favorite too. That man can dance!

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake