Mexican Appetizer - Crunchy Corn Cups

I had to take a Mexican appetizer to a party this weekend and needed something that was quick and delicious. I finally found a recipe for spiral pinwheels and made those. They were horrible. Not at all what I was expecting. So it was back to the drawing board and back to the store at the last minute to whip up something different.

An ex-co-worker suggested these and they were great.

So easy and quick to fix. Try them if you have a party and want something a little different. They went over very well at the party. I could have eaten the entire platter of them myself. We had margaritas with them. I do not have any pictures because they got eaten before I could snap one. But trust me, delicious.

Mix together:

8 oz. cream cheese (room temperature)
1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
one egg
1/2 cup frozen whole corn kernals

Put about a teaspoon in Tostito Scoop chips. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until set. Then top with chives and/or jalapeno slice. Serve warm.

Comments

Sara said…
This sounds great, I love quick and easy appetizers!
Sophia Lee said…
this is amazing! I'm gonna keep it in my recipe files. thanks~
Donna-FFW said…
Sounds like the perfect appetizer, quick easy and delicious!!
laurisa said…
I came across this post while googling easy app recipes. Made this one for a Margaritaville party I had last night and it was delicious and a total hit! Thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake