NO TWD this week! Sorry.


I'm in awe of all of you bakers who are able to run errands, clean house, wrap presents, and still find time to bake food and take photos of it all. I'll be back next week, but with everything I have to cook this week, I just could not find the time to make pudding today. I'm sure it was delicious. I can't wait to read about all of your puddings.

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a happy and prosperous new year. I look forward to what 2009 holds for us in baking blogland. I've really enjoyed baking with all of you for the past few months and learning new things every week.

Hope "Big Daddy in the Red Suit" brings wonderful surprises to all of you!!!

Comments

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family!!!
Cathy said…
Merry Christmas to you to, Peggy!! I have had so much fun baking/blogging with you this year. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next week!
LyB said…
I'm in over my head this year! Ah, `tis the season... Happy Holidays to you and yours! :)
Shelby said…
Happy Holidays! I hope you get to try the pudding soon, it really was yummy! :)
Di said…
Have a wonderful Christmas, Peggy!
Nancy/n.o.e said…
Oh, isn't it hard to fit everything? I had so much I wanted to do on the blog (not to mention in real life!) that just had to go by the wayside. And I'm still wrapping the presents and decorating the tree! Merry Christmas, and a very sweet New Year...
Nancy
Ditto here - Sending you and your loved ones warm wishes for a very Merry Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake